Please note the following remarks whenever you visit the library:
- Do not accompany personal books with you.
- Observe strict silence in library
- Leave personal belongings. e.g. bag, books, .. etc at the entrance of the library.
- Don't tamper with books or mutilate them.
- Food ,drinks ,smoking and mobile phones are strictly forbidden inside the library.
- Keep your library always clean and tidy
- Reference works e.g encyclopedias ,dictionaries,etc. are not for loan.
- leave books on the reading tables and don't place them back on shelves.
- Internet usage is confined only for learning purposes & it is not for chatting or similar actions.
- Do not leave valuable items at the counter e.g. laptops, mobiles & money ….etc. Carry them with you to where you will sit in the library..